PepperBall TCP Pistol
The PepperBall TCP Pistol or (TCP) is a lightweight, powerful, accurate, and dependable pistol that you can carry with you every day. This is an excellent choice for self-defense.
It is important to protect yourself and your family. This is why a lot of people decide to get the TCP pistol for self-protection.
This TCP Pistol, our smallest PepperBall® launcher, gives you the ability to carry a multi-shot, non-lethal product on your belt. Use the PepperBall TCP Pistol with original round projectiles or long-range VXR™ projectiles so you can maintain safe standoff distances. Plus, you can use CO2 or N2 cartridges. The TCP Pistol is a great option for law enforcement, security, and corrections officers who need to maintain a low profile.
Use the TCP Pistol with initial round projectiles or long-range VXR projectiles which can attain ranges of up to 150 feet depending on environmental conditions, (projectiles and CO2 offered individually). The projectile does not need to strike assailants to be effective.
SIMPLE TO USE: Powered by compressed CO2 air, the TCP launcher has no recoil and is easy to load and run.
The TCP Launcher is an air-powered launcher that fires 150 feet and requires no batteries. It is easily reusable because it fires using a compressed CO2 cartridge. This means that it is cheap to operate and can be used time and time again with minimal effort.
It is the world’s first fully automatic launcher for semi-automatic compressed CO2 airsoft guns. The launcher allows you to open fire at a much faster pace than normal semi-automatic guns or manually operated BB guns. It will allow you to hold off enemies as you reload your main weapon or let you launch multiple.
The TCP is a great option for law enforcement, security, civilians, and corrections officers who need to protect their lives without taking one.
- How do I clear my TCP if there is a projectile broke or there is debris in the barrel of my TCP?
The breach will need to be cleaned if there is foreign debris or a broken projectile in the TCP breach.
Ensure the TCP is in safe mode, then proceed to remove the barrel of the TCP.
Wipe any debris out of the breach area using a dry cloth.
- Can I remove an empty Co2 cartridge and use it again?
The answer is no. Once a cartridge is pierced and removed, it can no longer be used.
How many shots can I expect from a fresh Co2 cartridge?
You can expect to get 12-15 shots per cartridge, but it all depends on temperature and firing pace.
- Nothing happens when I pull the trigger of my TCP launcher. How do I correct that?
Pointed in a safe direction, first, make sure the safety is off. If the launcher makes a loud pop but no projectile is fired, make sure the projectiles are properly loaded in the magazine. If the problem persists,
What do I do if my TCP Launcher's velocity is inconsistent?
To fix this problem, please make sure the TCP bolt and regulator are properly lubricated.
Check to see if the velocity is set too high.
- If the barrel of my TCP is hard to install, how do I correct that problem?
First, make sure the barrel is free and clean of debris. If the problem continues, please reach out to customer services at [email protected]
- If my TCP is leaking down the barrel, how do I fix it?
To fix this problem, please make sure the bolt is properly lubricated
- My TCP is leaking around the grip frame How do I correct that?
The regulator has to be properly lubricated.
- If my TCP is leaking from the magazine. Is there a way to correct that?
The answer is yes, first make sure the cartridge is properly punctured.
If no: Check to make sure the flip knob screw is turned to the sealing point.
If yes, check to make sure the puncture pin is not damaged.
If the problem persists, contact Customer Service at [email protected]
- If my TCP is breaking projectiles, how do I fix that problem?
- Make sure the barrel is clear and clean. No debris.
- Make sure the velocity is not too high.
- Make sure you're using the correct projectiles.
- If the problem persists, contact customer service at [email protected]
- How far can the TCP deploy projectiles?
The TCP is able to reach up to 150 ft away - when using VXR projectiles.
- For this to work, does the projectile have to hit the attacker to be effective?
You don't have to hit the attacker. The PepperBall PAVA creates a cloud that is effective 12-15 ft in diameter. This will give you time to escape from dangerous situations.